4.20.2012

Welcome Summer

My windows are all tightly closed and my dark curtains drawn keeping the blazing sun out. Yes I will miss the cool breeze blowing through my house and the days spent in the backyard but instead of being grumpy about it being 100 degrees outside already I've decided to start thinking about all the fun things we will get to do this summer.
Our first welcome summer treat.... Popsicles! The boys were so excited when we broke out the popsicles. My mom got us these cute popsicle sticks so I just filled them up with juice & cut up some strawberries and grapes in them and froze em. The boys loved em. We also love making smoothie pops with our leftover smoothies.
Every day that it gets a little hotter Hardy asks "is it time to go to Grandpa Dale's yet"?? I told him when it is super hot outside we get to go visit grandpa and grandma in Utah. I figure by end of July we will be ready for an escape :)

1 comment:

EPBarker said...

Yes, yes, yes! Please come soon. :)