4.29.2012

Tuesday mornings at the Decker's

I'm realizing that the things I'm going to miss the most about my little ones growing up are the normal little weekly things we do. For example...


Tuesdays are fun for the boys and I. We get to wake up (but not too early) :) and head to Cole's tumbling class. Cole LOVES his tumbling class. Its super cute watching him. While he is tumbling away Hardy gets to ride his bike around the rec center and all over the area while mamma walks. Hardy LOVES riding his bike. As soon as Cole is done w/ class we head to a park. Each week we do a different park so that we don't get bored. We break out our picnic lunch and after we are done with that we play on the playground for a half hour or so. From there we head to pickup Hardy's little friend Audra and drop Hardy & Audra off at preschool and then Cole and mommy head home for Cole's naptime and mammas quiet time :). It's a fun morning and we all look forward to it every week.





No comments: