3.29.2012

Bike Rider

We have hit a BIG Milestone. Sniff Sniff. My firstborn is growing up!! I can't believe it. Hardy took his first real bike ride on March 24th, 2012. He absolutely loves riding it and hasn't had a crash yet. We accredit that to the awesome Strider pre-bike Cass and Jess lent us. Anways, I came home Saturday morning from errands and Hardy said, Mommy I can ride a bike. I was like what?? Yep, you guessed it. His first official time... I missed it. Shame on you Hyrum! :) So he did a repeat first time for me. I was assured it was the same :)It was probably better I wasn't there the first time beceause I probably would have made him crash due to the fact I would have been running along side him taking 8000 pictures. Now anywhere we go and everything we do we get the question... Can I bring my bike?? It's really cute & fun and this AZ Spring weather is perfect for bike riding!!

No comments: