7 days is how long we've had this little angel with us. We are in baby heaven. It is such a wonderful feeling to have a new baby in the house & we are loving every minute of it. I can't seem to kiss & snuggle this boy enough. As you can see by the pictures, he sleeps 90% of the time. He is a dream.
Happy 1 week birthday Cole. We are so happy you're ours.

we started out thinking he looked just like hardy but he has already changed so much! 



yay, his eyes are open. i love it when he just sits there & stares up at me.

this is the only pic i have of our 2 little guys. its been a rough week for my sweet
hardy boy. he's been super sick. its actually been heartbreaking for me because in an effort to keep cole from getting sick hyrum is on hardy duty & i'm on cole duty. it is killng me to not be able to snuggle hardy everyday like i normally do. i can't wait for the ickies to leave our house so i can cuddle both my babies at the same time! i cant believe how big hardy looks next to cole... and if you're wondering, yes that is a miss piggy blanket they are laying on. it is mine from when i was hardys age :) & its still my FAV blanket.
.lots of hot, steamy lemon oil baths for this sick boy.
look how sad my sick boy is. you can totally tell by his little red eyes how yucky he feels. :(
nothing worse than seeing your babies sick
hardy boy. he's been super sick. its actually been heartbreaking for me because in an effort to keep cole from getting sick hyrum is on hardy duty & i'm on cole duty. it is killng me to not be able to snuggle hardy everyday like i normally do. i can't wait for the ickies to leave our house so i can cuddle both my babies at the same time! i cant believe how big hardy looks next to cole... and if you're wondering, yes that is a miss piggy blanket they are laying on. it is mine from when i was hardys age :) & its still my FAV blanket.
nothing worse than seeing your babies sick















5 comments:
cole is so handsome! poor hardy boy..i agree, having sick babies is the worst:(
boo! that is a SAD face :( poor tyke!
Oh My goodness Cole is so precious. I wanted to think of a different word but that best describes him. And poor Hardy - a new brother taking over, and a cold. It'a a tough life for him right now. I love that little conversation - I had to tell Darren.
Congratulations! Sounds like you had a rough time. You are such a trooper and Cole is soo stinkin cute! I found out a week after you had him, and I'm so sorry I have been the worst neighbor ever. I know I'm not home a lot, but please let me know if you need me to help you guys out at all! Dinner? Babysitter for Hardy? Let me know! Feel better!
What's with the sickness right after bringing the babies home?! Hope that's it for a while!
Post a Comment