blahahah!!! The first month Elizabeth stuck breastpads up her shirt and tried to nurse a gingerbread doll! She wasn't talking much at 18 months so I really had no idea what was going through her little head. Isn't it so different the second time around? Have I mentioned how perfect he is!! my goodness I love him already, he is so handsome, and I am in pure shock that he doesn't look like a Decker! maybe he does but the pictures just dont capture it? We miss mesa right now, wish we were there to stop by, bring dinner or take hardy for a bit, miss you guys!I promise it does get easier:) hang in there. Love ya!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. What cute boys. My girls have gotten a lot more into this pregnancy. Ashley and Lauren walk around with small pillows in their shirts and Macy tells everyone she has a baby Macy in her tummy. I am sure it will get interesting when the baby actually gets here. Love you guys!
"oUr hoMes aRe to be moRe thAn sAnctUaries; tHey shoUld alSo be plAces wHere{God’s Spirit} cAn dWell, wheRe the stoRm stOps at the dooR, where[loVe reignS] and peAce dWells .” -president thomas s. monson
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. - Leonardo da Vinci
being hApPy doEsn't meAn tHat eVerYthiNg is peReCT, it mEAns thAt yoU'vE dEciDEd to lOok beYond the iMperfectioNs. - author unknown
7 comments:
I am on the phone with port relaying this post and we are dying laughing! Wish I could've witnessed that.. so cute!
blahahah!!! The first month Elizabeth stuck breastpads up her shirt and tried to nurse a gingerbread doll! She wasn't talking much at 18 months so I really had no idea what was going through her little head. Isn't it so different the second time around? Have I mentioned how perfect he is!! my goodness I love him already, he is so handsome, and I am in pure shock that he doesn't look like a Decker! maybe he does but the pictures just dont capture it? We miss mesa right now, wish we were there to stop by, bring dinner or take hardy for a bit, miss you guys!I promise it does get easier:) hang in there. Love ya!
hahaha...LOVE IT!!
hahaha...LOVE IT!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. What cute boys. My girls have gotten a lot more into this pregnancy. Ashley and Lauren walk around with small pillows in their shirts and Macy tells everyone she has a baby Macy in her tummy. I am sure it will get interesting when the baby actually gets here. Love you guys!
Oh my gosh, how funny!! What a cute little boy watching out for his brother! ha!
Classic! I love that story.
Post a Comment