Cole Ezekiel Decker arrived Friday, February 19th at 6:55am. He actually arrived on his due date & we were SHOCKED! Heres a quick recap of how he arrived...He came VERY quickly (4 hours, compared to 16 hours with Hardy) not even leaving mamma enough time to get an epidural (yes, I feel like a rockstar :) ). Contractions started around 2:30am, daddy got woken up around 4:30am, Aunt Jess came and picked up Hardy by 5:30am & we were off to the hospital. Daddy was driving very fast & ran lots of stop lights :) By the time we got there mommy was dying! I think the nurses thought I was just a dramatic pregnant girl until they checked me & saw I was at a 9 1/2, thats when everyone starting RUNNING! Pushed for 30 minutes & Cole was here (he decided to come facing up) He weighed 7lbs 10oz & was 20.5 inches long. It was pretty crazy intense but hey, I can do anything for 4 hours! We think he looks just like his big brother Hardy, except he has more hair than Hardy did when he was born. It seems a tad bit darker & wavy. He's been a dream & we are in heaven. Hardy has been a total sweetie & has given Cole kisses but hasn't wanted to hold him yet. He's still kind of keeping his distance. We got Hardy a fun big brother toy to come home to (marble machine) and it has kept him fully entertained, not to mentioned being surrounded by grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles & cousins. He is loving all the attention & so are we. We came home to lots of yummy food & flowers, stuffed animals & balloons!! Mommy is exhausted but on cloud nine & Daddy is seriously on top of everything. He's already a pro! Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers. We are so happy to have our little angel here. XOXO
mommy looking pretty trashedwith his name like the one his daddy came home in :)
















20 comments:
Justice can't wait to see Cole! He keep saying, " he is so cute!"
Impressed you already blogged!
I have been waiting for this post!! He is adorable. Congratulations on your sweet little Cole...and that "Hyrum tank is to die for" :)
Congratulations! And yes, you are a total rockstar for not having an epidural! He looks so perfect and precious. Wish we were closer to see you guys. Love you lots!
Congrats!! He is adorable!! And you are one amazing woman, I could never do that natural!! Merek came out face up as well...didn't love that becuase it made me tear more!! Hope all is well and you are enjoying baby number 2!!
Congrats! He is so cute! I'm impressed you went natural. Hope you are doing well.
Congratulations! Cole is adorable! We are really happy for all of you!
Chelsie - he is adorable! And MAD PROPS to you for going natural!! Congratulations, i couldn't be happier for you.
Hooray! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet your little man. Let's get together as soon as you feel up to it. :)
congrats you two! he is absolutely adorable, and i can't believe you did it without medicine. amazing! and by the way you look great in that pic! hope you are feeling better and that all is well! and p.s. if you have two boys with that cute of hair, you are lucky parents :)
oh chelsea...he is darling and as for you little lady, You are absolutely beautiful:) you don't looked trashed at all!! but i must agree...no epideral, YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!
Congrats! You are Superwoman for doing that without an epidural. Cole is adorable!
What a cutie! I love his name, I love the onesies, I love that you went all natural! Hurts, right? Get some sleep! :-)
Congratulations!! He's a cutie. The sleep mask thingy is soooo you! Love it.
Congrats! That is so exciting that you are surrounded by such cute boys and hopefully my delivery will be as quick as yours!!!
Yay! I've been waiting for pics! He is gorgeous of course and I can't get over his adorable onsie! I want to hear how the birthing part went without an epidural, that's pretty much my biggest fear :) You look great, hope your feeling good and getting rest!
oh congrats! i have been wondering about you! he's adorable! p.s. where did you get that marble toy for hardy? i remember my bro (he's 19 now) had that when he was younger. it was soooo fun! :)
AH!!!! Whatever about you looking pretty trashed in that pic in the hospital. I love it and think you look gorgeous! I am so excited to see Cole in person soon and so happy it went so much better this time. Minus no epidural? What! You are a rockstar. Love ya!
He is just beautiful Chelsea! Congrats! Love you :)
that onesie is adorable :) he is a cutie pie! congrats chels!!!
xxxooo
Good job, girl! He's so precious! I admire your strength--you're amazing. Now take it slowly and let that body of yours take it's time to recover!
P.S. Weird, but 3 out of my 4 were sunny side up too! (Face up) Just another thing we have in common! :)
Post a Comment