Ah, the Great Outdoors! For Labor Day we went camping with Omie & Pappa & the Trimble Family. Hyrum and I endure & enjoy camping all at the same time :) Our boys were in dirt heaven the entire time. It was actually really fun however, we had a slight bee problem. I'm not a fan! We thought we were being oh so great by bringing bug repellent that had natural ingredients (lavender, lemon grass, etc). Um, after the 1st day of spraying like crazy & there were TONS of bees we decided to ditch the spray. Worked like a charm. We were actually ATTRACTING them with our stuff!! Besides that & the fact I was positive I was going to get eaten by a Bear it was a fun trip :) Oh & the GIANT marshmallows with the s'mores were awesome! They were seriously the size of my palm. If you haven't tried em... its a must :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment