5.01.2011

Snow Day

yes, i am so behind on my blog but determined to catch up :)...
A couple of months ago, I want to say in February I loaded up the boys & headed to Payson for a Snow Day. It was so much fun!! I knew that the boys would love it but I had no idea how much. Hardy seriously played in the snow for HOURS. Good thing pappa was a good sport because there is no way I would have lasted outside that long. Both of the boys LOVED eating the snow. I'm thinking next year we will make some homemade snow ice cream or snow cones!
My mom has a cute little swing on her front porch for the kidos so Cole got to be in on the action as well. That night we roasted marshmallows & made smores in the fireplace. It was awesome.




this is the beautiful view we had as we were leaving the valley heading to the snow covered mountains... i do have to say the drive was a little scary so i'm definitely glad that i dont have to drive in snow very often!


No comments: