5.01.2011

My little Fishy


A couple of months ago I found a great deal for Aqua Tots on Groupon. If you don't know about Groupon you have got to check it out. I am all about bargain shopping & Groupon has a ton of great deals! Anyways, Hardy was able to take a month worth of lessons at Aqua Tots & I'm so glad he did. I haven't had him in the water enough so he is not to keen on the pool. Except for the fact that I had to peel him off me every time we got there he did great! I was really impressed with how fearless he was. Swimming was always one of my very favorite things & I'm really hoping my kids will feel the same way. I'm excited for this summer to get here so that my boys & I can live in the pool!



No comments: