1.28.2011

Thanksgiving w/ the Jespersons

We got to have a yummy 2nd Thanksgiving dinner with my moms side of the family. My family is like ultra tiny compared to Hyrum's family. It's just me & my little brother (yes I'll always call him that), Cass. Its fun to have the best of both worlds! One thing I love about having a small family is that its so easy to get together with your entire family! We get together once a month with my mom & her entire family (which includes her "little brother" which is my Uncle Gary, his wife Kimmy & their kids, along with Great Grandpa j). I've been so spoiled to have them at every important event in my life. A holiday doesn't pass that my Aunt Kimmy & Jenna don't show up on my door step with flowers for my birthday or a darling book for the kids on Christmas & Halloween, or a potty training survival book to help me when I'm at my whits end! :)
(Kimmy & Jenna)
So yes, Thanksgiving week was a bit crazy for us but it was filled with lots of wonderful family which is what we are so very Thankful for.

No comments: