My dad.
My dad is amazing. I love my dad dearly. He lives in Bountiful with his darling wife Sherry who I also love dearly. My dad does whatever he can to be here for every single one of his grandkids births, birthdays & blessings. He doesn't let more than a few months go by without coming down to spend time with us and he is always awesome at calling me regularly just to check on me. And yes, I'm a daddy's girl :) Always have been, Always will be. I'm the only one that can boss my dad around & get away with it :) He was able to come be with us this Thanksgiving & Christmas & it was seriously so great having him around. Him & Cole became quite good friends. And I have to say, I dont recall once him & Hyrum getting into it over politics :) which was WONDERFUL for me :) haha. Love you dad!















No comments:
Post a Comment