So long, farwell... binky.
Wahoo. The binky is a thing of the past. No joke we probably spent $200 on binkys the last 3 years :) okay so actually I have no idea how much we spent but I wouldn't be suprised! I know a lot of you are probably like you are JUST barely getting rid of the bink!??! But hey, He only used it to sleep & I figured if he slept 12 hours at night & still took a 3 1/2 hour nap pretty much every day there was no way I was going to chance messing that up by taking away the bink. :) Anyways, the night we got home from Schnepff farms we couldn't find the binky. So as we did many many many other nights/days/middle of the nights Hyrum & I searched the house for the missing bink. Finally I asked Hardy if he could go to sleep with out it and he said "yes". WHAT!! Awesome. After that we were binky free. The next couple of days he did just fine going down for bed & naps but after that there was a week or 2 of him having a hard time going to sleep or waking up in the middle of the night crying but luckily daddy helped him get through that and since then the nap has stayed & life is so fabulous without the bink!
Congrats to our big boy Hardy! xoxoxo















1 comment:
for the record... I think a binkie is better than a thumb so I wouldn't worry about how old he is when the binkie went away!
Post a Comment