3.21.2010

Growing Boys

Cole.
On Friday I turned 1 month. WOW! I am such a big boy. I'm growing up so fast & it is KILLING my mamma. She wants me to stay little & snuggly forever. Some of my absolute favorite things in the world include, my mamma rocking me in the creaky old rocking chair, my daddy letting me snuggle up on his chest, & my big brother giving me endless MUAH's (kisses). My hair has gotten a lot lighter since I was born & even looks a tad red for now. Mamma predicts my eyes will stay blue. She has come to terms with the fact that she may be the outcast of the family with brown hair & brown eyes :) My thighs have gotten a little chunky which never happened to my big brother but my calves & feet are still long & skinny just like Great Grandpa Jesperson. I still tuck my little legs & feet up to my tummy like a little froggy (my mommys favorite) & I make sweet noises when I'm eating & like to grunt lots when I'm going to sleep. My mommy & daddy think my looks change everyday but this week my mommy thinks I look like my Grandpa Trimble. Here are a few pics of the wonderful grandpas and grandpas I have who came to snuggle & love on me when I was born. Unfortunately mamma didn't get any pics of Grandma Sherry or Pappa Michael but there will be lots to come.

Hardy.
Today I conquered the crib. Mommy put me in my bed with my bink & about 5 minutes later as she was updating her blog I came walking into the computer room. Mommy had a shocked look on her face & asked me to show her how I got out of my crib. I said "okay" & as soon as she put me back in my crib I proceeded to climb out of my crib. Big boy bed, here I come! On a side note... I have also discovered that when mommy is feeding baby Cole I can get away with pretty much anything. This morning I found daddys treat bag (for his 12 year old sunday school class) & I decided to hide in the closet & help myself to a kit kat, a hersheys bar & a bag of M&M's. Oh the joys of having a baby brother to keep mommy distracted :)


{Omie} [grAndpa tRimble].poppie crAig & mommie aLison.
we are 2 very loved little boys!

3 comments:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

I can't believe he is 1 month old already...and worse I have not even met him yet!! What kind of friend am I??:( We will have to get together soon!! They are both so stinkin' cute!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love this post. They grow fast, don't they?

Arian said...

So fun! Can't believe it has already been a month! Hope you are feeling great and recovering from prego life. We need to get together and play soon. Let me know when life settles down enough and we'll get Leslie and her boys and do a play day.