3.22.2010

Family of 4

my 3 boys
Okay, so remember how when we were all little girls we liked to play house? Well, now I am really playing house & it is seriously the best job ever! I mean I get to kiss ouchies, snuggle cute little boys, read stories, play cars, go for walks, make anything I want for breakfast, lunch & dinner & snacks in between, I get to plan fun parties, make holiday traditions, go on play dates, have picnics on the trampoline, sing songs & dance randomly throughout the day, scrub dub & tub little bums, snuggle sleeping babies and oh the list goes on. Of course there are many times when my husband comes home from work, I'm still in my robe with my hair pulled up in a pony tail on top of my head, no makeup, looking quite beautiful I'm sure. I'm grouchy because I haven't accomplished a thing on my to-do list that day & Hardy has thrown his dinner all over the floor & I feel like I've been a human cow all day nursing a child every 2 hours. But hey! Thats normal, right? And even during those times I wouldn't change being a mommy & wife for anything in the whole wide world. It is so much fun & I can honestly say I love it. My sis in law Jessica told me that once she had 2 kids she felt like a real mom & I totally know what she's saying now. When it was just the 3 of us Hardy was just my little friend/side kick but NOW we are an official family of 4. I feel like a for real mamma & it is the best feeling in the world.

No comments: