Happy Holidays everyone & if you didn't get a Christmas card its not because we don't love you its because SHEESH we love a lot of people! :) Hope your holidays are filled with family, friends & fun! Love, The Deckers
I do the same thing. When there are that many people, it gets expensive!! I love all your new posts. The Cabo wedding in particular....so fun!!! And I love that she got to wear two dresses!
"oUr hoMes aRe to be moRe thAn sAnctUaries; tHey shoUld alSo be plAces wHere{God’s Spirit} cAn dWell, wheRe the stoRm stOps at the dooR, where[loVe reignS] and peAce dWells .” -president thomas s. monson
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. - Leonardo da Vinci
being hApPy doEsn't meAn tHat eVerYthiNg is peReCT, it mEAns thAt yoU'vE dEciDEd to lOok beYond the iMperfectioNs. - author unknown
6 comments:
I do the same thing. When there are that many people, it gets expensive!! I love all your new posts. The Cabo wedding in particular....so fun!!! And I love that she got to wear two dresses!
Cute virtual card! Love it! I also love your header picture of Hardy. His blonde curls are so stinkin' adorable.
you have such a beautiful family chelsea, i am excited to see what your new little one will look like:)
Thanks for the card! What a sweet surprise after not checking my mail for like 2 weeks! Such a cute family!
thanks for the card chels!!! you have such an adorable family! merry christmas to you guys! xoxo
so sweet! have it posted in my house :) you're so cute chels! xo
Post a Comment