5.27.2009

tempe splash pad

when the temperatures started rising i sat down & made my list of summer activities to keep hardy & i entertained. we will miss our walks & fun trips to the park but thats ok... there are lots of other fun things to do to keep us cool! the tempe town lakes splash pad is a super fun place. if you haven't checked it out you totally should! be sure to go prepared with lots of sunscreen, chairs & food!
{tempe splAsh pAd with hoLLy & the gIrLs}
kate & macy enjoying their pb&j'swhy i like going to these places??? not sure... my sweet little hardy is usually more interested in exploring than playing in the water. :)

1 comment:

Leisel said...

I just laughed an uncontrolled cackle immedietly upon seeing the pics of scrambed eggs in his toes! Soooooo dang funny!!!! I am dying to get berlin and Hardy together. Maybe we could take them swimming at either Liz and Porters apartment or Rachel's . I am more flexible next week. xoxo Leis