3.28.2012

St. Patrick's Day

I succeeded at filling my kids with ridiculous amounts of food coloring on St. Patrick's Day :)
We had "Rainbow" pancakes for breakfast- I forgot to get whipped cream for the cloud on top, oops.
The boys went on a little treasure hunt throughout the house collecting gold coins.
A little leprechaun brought daddy some green treats and gold nuggets as well.
We had green noodles with broccoli and green applesauce for dinner.
My kids are a little deprived in the soda dept- can you see the look of awe on their faces. I think they were shocked that they both got their very own soda.
And for dessert... A Rainbow :)
Later that night after the boys were in bed Cass & Jess came over so that we could eat green treats & play games. I tried to convince everyone to dress up in my "fun" St. Patrick's Day attire but apparently I'm the only dork of the group.
May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, May good luck pursue you each morning and night. ~Irish Blessing
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

VonTana said...

We're lucky if we even have meals at our house, let alone holiday themed ones. Why don't you come to Colorado and visit. I'll even let you cook for us :)