8.12.2011

Heading Home....

The last day of our Utah trip was filled with fun. It was grandpa Dale's bday so we got to celebrate with him. I left the kidos at home with daddy & went on a daddy daughter date with my dad all afternoon. It was so nice to be able to spend some quality time with him. This man is one of the most amazing you will ever meet! Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he sent me to him. He is the absolute best dad a girl could ask for. I love him dearly & am grateful for the 32 years I've had with him. I get kind of tearful thinking about my dad & how much I love him. I plan on spending many many more years learning what he has to teach me & just enjoying his company. As you can see the boys are equally as fond of grandpa dale. They had such a wonderful time at his house. Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you!
In the morning before i took off with my dad we took the boys & went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. On Tuesdays its only $2 to get in so we of course had to jump on that. Let me tell you.... everyone else in Utah jumped on it as well. It was a madhouse! :) But for $2 well worth it!
After the museum we had a little picnic on the grass & then headed home.

On the way back to grandpas we had to make a stop at this cute little family owned ice cream shop... Hardy of course LOVES ice cream (chocolate to be exact) but Cole isn't too fond of the cold. So, Hardy ate his as well :)


No comments: