7.02.2011

My little Fishy

Swimming is one of my absolute favorite things in the world!
I am loving that Hardy is totally in to the water this summer. Last summer, not so much. He is taking swim lessons through the town of Gilbert & is currently an OTTER. His teacher for the first session was Mac (red hat). Mac is awesome!! I could literally hear him chanting Hardy, Hardy, Hardy across the pool regularly. He was like the perfect swim teacher. Tossing Hardy around & throwing him in the air. Hardy LOVED it. We are now in second session & Hardy is still doing well but warming up a bit to his new teacher, Wes. Wes is a little too calm for our crazy boy Hardy. But, he is still a great teacher & Hardy is loving being in the water. I love watching him, except for the fact that Cole & I are red faced & dripping in sweat by the end :)

It didn't occur to me until it was too late that HELLO, why not sign Cole & I up for the mom & tot one so we aren't melting & Cole can get some swimming in. Man, I swear my brain is gone :) Next session though Cole will be joining the party!

No comments: