This is what our living room & most of our house currently looks like. Good times :) Actually I'm a freak & enjoy packing. (probably cuz I haven't had to do it in 6 years!!)
This is another picture of a regular occurance at our house lately... Garage Sales. I have a love-hate relationship with Garage Sales. I hate hate hate doing them until I start counting my money & then I love them :)
We are very excited to get moved & settled into our new place! And also excited to finish packing so that the kidos & I can get out of this heat & visit some fam in utah & payson before we make the big move! (okay not so big its only on the other side of guadalupe ha-ha)
And on a sidenote... I'm very proud of myself on this one.... Hyrum is always teasing me about buying "junk" which I happen to call awesome finds off of craigs list & garage sales :) Scoring something awesome for a great deal is like a drug to me. I LOVE it!! :)
Anways, I found this rocking chair at a garage sale about 7 years ago for $40. I painted it white, bought a little cushion for it & have loved it. We don't have a place for it at the new house & I sold it on craigs list for $60. Waa hoo. I love it when stuff like that happens!















No comments:
Post a Comment