6.18.2011

31 and counting...


My hubby turned 31 this week. We of course had to celebrate!! I mean seriously... this mans birth is something to celebrate!! I can't imagine a life without him. He is the cheese to my macaroni, the PB to my J, the... well you get the idea :) hahaha. He is the MOST amazing daddy ever & the funnest person to laugh with! Bottom line, we love this man.

We had a fun day cashing in on all his bday freebies & then that evening a couple of his friends & their wives came over for some treats & games. Hyrum is not a fan of attention on his bday (um, pretty sure he married the wrong girl then!!) so instead of a big get together I asked all of his family & a couple of friends to send me a picture wishing Hyrum happy bday (thanks Melissa for the cute idea!!). The pics all turned out really cute! I hung them all up with close pins on our hutch so that Hyrum could wake up to them morning of his bday. He loved it! Thanks everyone for all your great pics! Happy bday babes. Love love love you!

the birthday table
happy bday pics
the party table
and all of the fun bday pics....

























No comments: