Today was Hardy's last day with Miss Shari. He has been going to a playtime class at her house since August. He loves it. I love it! Shari lives just in front of us so its so nice to just walk him over to class. The other day we were at a park & Hardy said, "Mommy, I miss Miss Shari". It was really cute. Next August he will be taking preschool from her & he is SO excited!! This was my first time for a "teacher gift" and I found the cutest little fabric flower idea. I am SO not crafty. It was super easy! I decided to do it on pencils & stick it in a jar of almond kisses. My flowers didn't look nearly as cute as the ones I found online but hey, they worked :)
i forgot to take a pic beforehand so here is my quick pick in the car... you cant see the cute polka dot & striped fabrics... oh well.















No comments:
Post a Comment