WHAT???? My Baby is 1!!!
I can't believe its been a whole year since this little dose of sunshine came into our lives. He is an absolute dream. I find myself staring at him & smiling & thinking how did I get so lucky. He is a joy to have in our home & we love watching him grow. I miss him when he goes to sleep & I cant wait to see him when he wakes up.
I know, I know... A 1 year old isn't going to remember their bday party but the way I look at it their 1st birthday is when WE get to celebrate how happy we are for having this boy for the last year!!
Happy Birthday Cole! We are SO lucky you are ours.
We celebrated this boys birth all week long. We started off the week before his bday with a Decker Family bday party. It was combined with his cute little cousin Asher. They are 2 days apart so we thought it'd be fun to have it for them both. They are super cute together, it seems like since they were born they have just kind of followed each other around.
Then we left the party decor up all week long & the weekend after that we did one with my family. I'm pretty bummed b/c I didn't really get any pics of my fam but oh well I guess we'll have many more bday parties w/ pics :)
the guest of honor at bday party #2
I decided that the absolute favorite thing of both my boys at the age of 1 is BALLS so, A Ball Birthday it was! As many round things as possible.... Popcorn Balls, Cheese puff Balls, Donut Holes, Malted Milk Balls, Gumballs, well you get the idea :) And its a really cheap easy party too!
round lanterns
instead of balloons cuz you can use them over & over!
sir asher & sir cole :)
asher enjoying his yummy cake
and cole doing the same...
yes i have 100 pics of him enjoying his cake :)
my lame attempt at a ball cake
okay so the veggie tray wasn't round but hey we needed something to hold us over until the pizza was ready!! :)
and present time...
mmmm.... homemade pizza
hyrum's brother seth (ashers daddy) headed up the whole pizza thing & he did an awesome job!
coles's cousin isaac
poppie craig
the birthday boys wishing we would let them out with the big kids...
greg, rachel, liz & laura
gracie
mommie alison taking care of all the kidos as usual (love this woman)
it was a fun double weekend birthday bash... on to the next year of fun times with my little man cole.















1 comment:
So Sage's party is tomorrow. Want to throw it for me? You are the awesomest party planner!
Post a Comment