When he is done eating or doesn't want what I'm feeding him he'll get a big smile on his face & stick his tongue out so that I literally cant get anything in his mouth & now instead of waving sweetly when we are heading to bed he shakes his head no & flails his body around a bit to let us know he does not want to go to bed! Once we are in his room if he's not sleepy he will just stand there & point to the door. It is seriously comical to see how smart these little ones are. If he gets "freed" from his crib & we head out the door he instantly gets a huge smile & starts smiling/laughing. Yes, he knows how to work his mamma! :) He is still our sweet little Cole but its super cute to see the stubborn streak displaying itself. 1 year just around the corner for this boy. If I could only hit the pause button!!
2.04.2011
Independence
Cole has arrived at the age of independence. He now realizes when someone takes something away from him, when mommy picks him up & moves him somewhere else, when he gets fed something he doesn't want & when he is heading for his bedroom which means nap time or bedtime. It is soooooooooooooo cute watching him come out of his shell & voice his independence. Sometimes when I move him from one area to the other he wont sit down nicely for me :) He stretches his legs out & goes limp like a noodle. It is hilarious! Its like he's saying to himself I'll show her! There is no way I'm sitting down. Hardy & I are always cracking up when he does it. Then he usually sees us laughing & starts laughing himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment