12.11.2010

Thanksgiving

This year my dad & Sherry came down & had Thanksgiving at our house along with Cass, Jess & their kidos. It was wonderful having them all here. I loved having it at my house! The day started out with Hyrum taking off for the turkey trot & Hardy & I getting the turkey in the oven. Once we had that done Cole was awake & the 3 of us watched the parade on TV. So fun! After that it was pretty non stop cooking until dinner. And of course it took us all 2 seconds to eat & then... clean up!:) Lucky for me Sherry & Jessica are SUCH awesome helpers.

.Thankful.
We have SO much to be thankful for. The list is seriously endless. I have to say, hands down... the thing I thank my Heavenly Father for every single day is my kind, patient, loving husband, he is such a good man. I cannot imagine life without him & my 2 sweet boys that make my life FULL of joy! Everything else is just icing on top :)
Happy Thanksgiving!




















2 comments:

Alison said...

I can't believe you made all of that food. Sounds busy! It all looked so beautiful. Remember when we went to Utah with you 2 years in a row for Thanksgiving? Time flies. Your boys are just adorable. Wish I could see ya!

Melissa Bosen said...

Great job on Thanksgiving dinner. I'm impressed!