Every once in a while I let Hardy stay up late with mamma. Tonight was one of those nights. Its funny because I can tell the whole time he's thinking that I've like forgotten he is supposed to be in bed or something :). Anyways, he putts around and pulls out all of my ribbon while I work on my blog, he makes lines & lines of cars on my sewing machine while I read my emails... then we both enjoy a little midnight snack (okay so its only 9:30pm)...pb&j on WHITE bread. a rare occasion at our house. and finally watch a little tv/movie together. Fun times with Mommy & Hardy while Daddy & Cole are fast asleep. I love these nights.
Its just fun to have my little pal tagging along as I do my after hour mommy stuff.
Kids are the best little friends/pals ever!
3 comments:
Just read your latest posts. I haven't seen you in forever! Your Halloween costumes are so cute. What a creative theme! Hardy was probably loving being a rocket since he loves them so mch. Cole is getting so big! It's crazy to realize how fast they grow. Good job with getting rid of the binkies. Maybe it's better to wait til they're old enough to decide on their own. :) my girls suck on their thumb/fingers so I'm not sure how I'll ever get them to stop that...
Yum! Sometimes JUST peanut butter (must be creamy) on Grandma Sycamore's white bread (the only white I'll buy) hits the spot like nothing else! Try it!
That's really sweet that you do that with Hardy. What a fun mommy!
what a cute post!! :)
Post a Comment