There is always something fun & unique going on at the Decker's house. Anyone who knows their family is probably smiling as they read this because they know exactly what I mean :). Hyrum's dad is so creative & always comes up with things the kids absolutely love. Around Thanksgiving he mowed a "yellow brick road" in the backyard for all the kids to play on. One evening for FHE he hid a bunch of candy all around & gave the little kids flashlights to find some treasures. Hardy had a total blast. Hardy has a total blast anytime he's with Poppie Craig & Mommie Alison. I'm so so grateful for such amazing in-laws that live close by. There isn't a family on earth I'd rather have married into. I love being a Decker :)
Mommie Alison with Hardy & Brayden
Isn't she so cute? She's always dressed up so pretty & I'm seriously the scrounge daughter in law.
the 3 cute boys enjoying their "loot"
everyone out on the hunt
aw, cute... brayden & hardy walking the path together :)















No comments:
Post a Comment