We had an awesome Halloween.
It was pretty busy but fun fun. We started out bright and early with a garage sale at 6am. Mind you I didn't go to bed until 4:30am because I last minute decided to make Hardy's costume. I'm not sewing savvy so needless to say it took me all night :)
The story behind our little family costume theme started early October.... Pretty much every day I would ask Hardy... so what do you want to be for Halloween? The first time I asked him I had to explain to him that we get to dress up & be whatever we want for Halloween. We were on a little walk together & out of nowhere he said... "I want to be a cow"
. It was really funny. Anyways, I kept asking him because I wanted him to be something he'd really love. The next thing he came up with was a hippopotamus. Random! The hippo stuck for several weeks & I have to be honest I was getting a little nervous. How in the heck was I gonna pull off a hippo costume! Lets face it, I'm a beginner & not a very creative one at that! So about 3 days before Halloween I asked Hardy what he wanted to be for Halloween, dreading the "hippo" reply & he said a ROCKET! He LOVES rockets. He builds them all the time at our house with pillows, blankets & anything else he can pile on top of each other. He gets so animated & excited talking about them "going way up high". It is too cute. So I was excited. A rocket I could figure out and of course I wanted us to all match & so that is where the idea began... :)
The cutest little ROCKET & CLOUD you've ever seen.....
{Our little Family}
Hyrum (Black Hole), Chelsea (the Stars), Hardy (Rocket), Cole (Cloud)
For Halloween evening we went over to Hyrum's parents house. We had yummy soup in breadbowls & then headed out to the neighborhood Halloween Carnival which by the way was AMAzing. I totally wish I would have taken a million pictures because it was seriously my ADORABLE.
lizzy brayden & drew
Laura, Cody, Zach & Isaac
jake & berlin
Seth, Jacque & Asher
BLAST OFF!! In Hardy's words "I'm gonna go WAY UP HIGH!"
:Halloween Lunch with the Trimbles:
My {SIL} Jess had us over for a fun little Halloween lunch. She always says its gonna be low key & it is always SUPER cute & fun! I'm bummed I didn't really get any pics of the kids. They were having too much fun & couldn't be bothered with a photo shoot :)
Hardy's blind folded Pumpkin Decorating
and... Our little fams traditional Halloween Breakfast















1 comment:
You must be referring to the DeCesare's (sp) carnival in their backyard?
Aiden is in preschool with Jack, so the whole class was invited the day before. I couldn't believe how cute it was!
Post a Comment