Last weekend we made a very short trip to Huntington Beach for Hyrum's nephew, Finn's baptism. We drove up Sunday Morning & headed back Monday afternoon. I'm so glad we went! The baptism was awesome, we were able to hang out with Hyrum's brother Nate, I got to go to breakfast with my SIL, Mindy, & the boys had a blast hanging out with their cousins. Not to mention the fact that Cali is always a BEAUTIFUL get away. It was cold & rainy which we loved. Just before we headed out of town we walked down the pier & then grabbed our all time fav, Wahoos. Hyrum's dad went with us which was nice because Hyrum got to talk politics/religion the entire time & I got to snooze in the back :) Roadtrips are the best.
and sidenote... lame that i totally didn't take any pics until we were headed out of town. oops! i'm realizing that its not as easy to take pics when you always have 1 of your kids in your arms :)















No comments:
Post a Comment