6.04.2010

yee-hAw!

Jessica & I have made it a tradition to have a monthly girls day out. This month we went to the Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum concert & had such a blast. There is nothing quite like listening to live music. Love it. The girl singer in Lady Antebellum wore these awesome stilettos that I was lovin. I don't know how she performed in them. I literally wouldn't have been able to walk 2 feet in them but they were seriously awesome! Tim McGraw was of course beautiful in his cowboy hat but Jess & I agreed that once the cowboy hat comes off, he's just a normal old dad! He did however have some pretty amazing ABS you could see through his skin tight shirt. :)


Heavenly Father let me be the only daughter in my family so that i could be the princess growing up & then sent me an AWESOME sister in law to be the sister i never had! I have the best of both worlds! :)

3 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

Oh, I bet that was such a fun concert! I like Lady Antebellum even more than Tim McGraw. Imagine that. I agree, nothing better than live music.

Melissa Bosen said...

Oh, I bet that was such a fun concert! I like Lady Antebellum even more than Tim McGraw. Imagine that. I agree, nothing better than live music.

Melissa Bosen said...

Oops, sorry. :)