the curls went on summer vacation. my husband informed me that every little boy deserves a buzz cut for the summer. i succumbed. it was a big summer afternoon event at the Trimble house. Uncle Cass got out the clippers and Hyrum, Hardy & Cade all got buzzed.
i have to be honest that it took some getting used to. i felt like i didn't know my own child. but now... i absolutely LOVE it. my studly little buzz boy! just like his daddy.
:( oh & did i mention i lost all 800 pictures i took of him getting his first buzz. i'm so sad about it. but it looks like this might become a summer tradition so i guess all is not lost :)
happy summer.















2 comments:
I love his buzzed head! Wyatt got one at the beginning of the summer and now it is grown. I think I'm going to buzz it one more time before the "fall" because I love it!
We are fans of the summer buzz season. :) With four little boys, it's just the easiest. Not to mention much cooler for them when it's so hot.
It looks so cute on him!
Post a Comment