5.24.2010

Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Hyrum's baby sister, Clare got married on May 22nd. As you can see she made a beautiful bride! It was wonderful to get all the family together & I always especially love some QT with my SIL's!! I seem to have lost a good portion of my brain since I had baby Cole & could not find my camera the day of the wedding so I stole all of these from Lizzy :) I dont seem to have a pic of the handsome groom, Chris but he's a total sweetie & we're happy to have him as an official member of the family! Congrats Chris & Clare. We love you guys!
[brothers]
{sisters}
hottie aunt maren w/ my stud husband
check out this gorgeous couple..:)sarah & jared...
cute little asher with daddy seth
it was so fun to have lizzy, porter & brayden back in town for a little while. miss u guys!!

PARTAY!
clare's close friends & sisters/inlaws had a fun little get together at chilis the night before the wedding. i think that clares friends thought we were crazy. we laughed for like 2 hours straight. it was awesome. :) thats what happens when a bunch of mammas get to hang out after the babies are in bed!!
the bride to be...


liz, laura, maren & i heading to the chili's to party it up with clare :) we were blasting avril lavigne(no idea how to spell this) the whole way there. thats right, we're hard core :) haha ha

No comments: