i remember being a teenager & spending countless hours hanging out in my room... talking on the phone, listening to music, or just chillin. well, it seems my child thinks he is an independent teenager. his latest thing is to go in his room, close the door & hang out. yesterday i tried to go in & he quickly said, "get out, my bed". OH REALLY! then he proceeded to push me out the door & close it behind me. OUCH! i guess i was intruding on him playing with his backpack full of rocks! then today he went in again... this time when i tried to go in he was laying on the floor in front of the door with his feet up against the door. he was just hangin out. GEEZ. has it already come to this!??! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
oh my goodness! that is sooo cute! I would love to see you guys! I drive near your house alot and wonder how you are!! 2 kids is so fun but different huh! I don't know if you might be available this friday to hang out? if its too soon maybe next thurs? I still work mon wed and every other friday. :( let me know and we can come to you if it would be easier :)
Oh my gosh that is too funny!
Post a Comment