okay so honestly i'm not getting my hopes up and i'm planning on little decker boy arriving in more like 30 days seeing how i was 2 days overdue with hardy. my motto is to hope for the best but plan for the worst! however we are sssssssssssuper excited to get this little baby here!! mamma is definitely ready to feel like herself again!! if i throw up 1 more time i'm seriously going to slit my wrists!! :) okay not really but i'm pregnant so i'm aloud to be dramatic, right?? i really am so ready to not wake up to a nice big shot in my booty every morning. i swear its going to take another 6 months for my sore bruised buns to look normal again after 6 months of daily shots! my mother in law keeps saying that i'm so sick because of all those curls my body is making for the babies hair! :) everyone keeps asking me how i survive the 9 mos of serious sickness that my grandma & mamma so graciously passed down to me :) well..... here ya go..................... this says it all & for me to be able to have another one of these little guys....its worth every second of sickness.
(hardy just after birth)















7 comments:
Oh my goodness...it's soooo close!! Do you guys have a named picked out? I can't wait to see him.
Wow, you are so close. Good luck with the final stretch!
OK I knew you were sick but had no idea you had to get shots and were THAT sick. You poor girl. There is NOTHING worse than that type of barfy sick. Good thing the end result is so so worth it, right? Can't wait to see your new little babe!
I had no idea you were that sick! I don't know how you do it!!! Good luck with the next month, i can't wait to see picture of the little guy. :)
you are so sweet chelsea. im sorry you have been so sick, what a good mommy you are. here you are already giving all you can to your sweet baby growing in your belly.
we're all excited to meet your little guy! xo
I feel like I can't complain any more about my pregnancy sickness! Shots every day?! You poor thing! But I know it'll be so worth it and I'm sure he'll be another cute little boy.
Post a Comment