11.13.2009

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you so much to all of the sweet wonderful friends & family members we have. I'm sorry that I've seriously been the worse friend ever these last several months. As soon as this little baby gets here I promise to be better! Thank you for all of the sweet phone calls, emails, texts, cards, meals, babysitting, treats, flowers, care packages, cleaning my house, grocery shopping & basically anything & everything we need help with. I've been awful about keeping people updated with how things are going but everyone has still been wonderful about just jumping in & taking care of us. I'm so grateful for the many amazing friends & family members I have. XOXO

ps: i already feel dumb for blogging this but figured i owed it to the many people i haven't called back over the last few months! so pls dont think you're alone. i'm not just a bad friend to you right now... i'm a bad friend to everyone right now! :) much love.