{Birthday Pool Party at the Hunt's House}
I can't believe my little brother is 28!!! Happy birthday Cass. I'm so grateful to be such good friends with my little brother. I love that we live close to each other & get to raise our kids together. He is such an amazing example to me & there isn't a person on the planet that can make me laugh harder than him. Despite the many years of being bossed around & tortured by me he has always been there for me when I need him most. Love you Cass! You're the best little brother ever! XOXO and yes... even though you are 6'2" & 28 years old you will always be my little brother :)

check out jess's aDorAble belly!! she throws an awesome bday pArty! what a lucky guy cass is.
the joys of being a boy...
hArdy & his dAddy















3 comments:
So awesome. Love that your brother and husband are so close. Nothing better.
You are so sweet and such Cass is so lucky to have such an awesome big sister!!
oh dear chelsea that pic IS disturbing! :) i just laughed at cory for that
and you are a FAB sis & sis-in-law! post the pics from the shower to show everyone how talented you are! :)
Post a Comment