5.02.2009

Flowers with Omi

This week has cooled down a bit & we have actually had some really beautiful weather. The evenings are the best. We like to go on walks after dinner & we have seen some aMaZing sunsets. Hyrum was actually making fun of how much I was enjoying the weather. He said I was being a "cheesy dork". Oh well! I can't help it! Its so beautiful!
Yesterday we took advantage of the cloud cover & planted some flowers my mom got me. Luckily my mom came over to help b/c I am clueless about that kind of stuff! Hardy LOVED being free to play in the dirt, rocks & water. Thanks Omi for all your help & for my lovely cosmos!

1 comment:

The Bonds said...

I love the flowers...I need to pull me old ones and plant some new ones! Walk by our house...we need to catch up