We had a wonderful Easter. I was actually a super lazy mom & let my sister in laws do all the work!! I didn't even take very many pics. My bad! Saturday morning we started our day with {rAindrops} on the windows. It was sooo beautiful & absolutely perfect outside. I woke up in the middle of the night to thunder, wind & {rAin} pounding on our windows. I love nights like that when you can sNuggle into your blankets & cUddle up close to your hubby. 


I'm usually a total holidAy [breakfast] person but this Easter I did nothing out of the ordinary... Just a big bowl of oAtmeal as usual. How boring, I know. I decided I couldn't make anything too fun or sweet seeing how my child would be having large amounts of sugar all weekend. After Hardy had his breakfast we busted out his Easter basket. Please note the size difference between hYrum & hArdy's baskets. No, it does not mean that the Easter {bUnnY} loVes Hardy more than Hyrum. :) I initially planned to make Hardy some blocks & wanted the basket to be big enough but of course that didn't happen! :)
{hArdy's eAster bAsket}
BTW: Hardy is obsessed with my broom so the Easter {bUnnY} decided to bring him his own. No, I am not already making my child slave over floors. I'll wait until he's at least 2! ha ha.
[hYrum's eAster bAsKet]
It was so much fun watching hArdy go through his basket. He stuffed 2 of the malted Easter eggs in his mouth at a time. I thought for sure he would choke but he loved every minute of it. I love his little {bUnnY} ears. He actually got these last year for Easter & this year they actually fit. They totally remind me of that Christmas movie where Ralphie has to wear the pink {bUnnY} jammies. Hilarious! My kids are totally gonna hate me for making them do this kind of stuff!
Saturday we went over to Cass & Jessica's for a YUMMY Easter lunch & Easter egg hunt. The boys has SO much fun. It was rainy most of the day so the daddys & uncle cory hid the eggs around their living room. Hardy was in heaven seeing all the "balls" all over the place. He is slightly obsessed with balls & by slightly I mean ridiculously :). After the egg hunt the boys went to the gun shop & Jess & I headed to Anthropology & Hobby Lobby for some window shopping. The weather was {sTorMy} & {cLouDy}. I loved every minute of it.
Jessica's cute Easter lunch
hardy & cade going for the same Easter egg... of course there were like 10 surrounding them but they both wanted that one!

Jessica put these cute little bUgs in some of the eggs. The boys loved them. Thats what is in Brody's hand & I think he might be making a bug face. OR he's sad that one of the little boys took 1 of his eggs... boys boys.
Church on Sunday was peRfecT! That evening my sister in law Clare planned a park dinner & Easter egg hunt for the kid-o's. Hardy of course had a blast! Family+the park+easter eggs= 1 diRty boY with a BIG big sMile. (sadly no pics) Our Decker family numbers are starting to grow again now that Josh & Holly & the girls are back. We are SO excited to have them close & Hardy is already loving being around his cousins & Aunts & Uncles. We can't wait for Laura & Cody to get here!
Church on Sunday was peRfecT! That evening my sister in law Clare planned a park dinner & Easter egg hunt for the kid-o's. Hardy of course had a blast! Family+the park+easter eggs= 1 diRty boY with a BIG big sMile. (sadly no pics) Our Decker family numbers are starting to grow again now that Josh & Holly & the girls are back. We are SO excited to have them close & Hardy is already loving being around his cousins & Aunts & Uncles. We can't wait for Laura & Cody to get here! Thanks ladies for the fabulous Easter weekend. Happy Easter!















4 comments:
sooo cute chelsea!! i love the peanut butter pictures too!! sooo cute!
so cute!!! And so funny Braxton is totally obsessed with the broom as well....I am going to have to get him one of those small ones, I had no idea they even had those!!
Sounds like a fun filled day. Vance also went through a broom and dustpan stage. So cute!
oh is that Jess' frog eye'd salad or whatever it's called?? mmmmmm! and hardy is TOO CUTE in those bunny ears! love it :)
ps: i promise i am writing you back tonight about the shower. promise! xo
Post a Comment