3.14.2009

oak creek canyon

{oAk crEEk cAnyon}
Every year we get to spend a few days at a cabin in oAk crEEk cAnyon with my mom, michael, cass, jess & the little bOys. It is so much fun!! One of our fAv things to do while we are there is plAy gAmes...:cAnasta:, :scUm:, :seTTlers:, and alWays an up all night gAme of mOnopoly... which by the way I won this year... SCORE! Monopoly always gets a little out of control.. but I think thats pretty much a norm for everyone, right??
The wEather was fAbulous! the cAbin we stay at is right on the creek... the sound of the creek is so relaxing!!
jessicA is sUper mom & brought lots of fun activities for the bOys...{bUbbles}, :sUgar cooKie plAy dough:, [lEgo's}. fun fun!
hArdy is obsessed my mom. he asks for Omi wAy more than he asks for me! :)
highlight of the trip for the little bOys: throWing rOcks in the wAter. hArdy *loVes* collecting rocks. When I was unloading the car I found like 5 small rocks in his car seat & there are always some in his pockets as well.
cAde, hArdy, & bRodycrUisin the streets of sEdona... which by the wAy they have the most aMazing dipped aPples I've ever seen!
[blUe mOOn cAfe]
on our way out of town pappa always treats us to lunch. yUmmy! this year we sAt outside under the covered porch & it was cloudy & rAiny. so beAutiful!! i loVe thUnderstorms. all tUckered out after a fun trip to oAk crEEk
the end.
***next yeAr we will hAve a cUte little tRimble girl adding to our fAmily fun. congrats cAss & jeSs!***

11 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

i almost thought you were telling us YOU were prego! ha!

Taylors said...

is this a picture of the cabin you stay at? do you own it? it looks like a mansion!

•Kristin• said...

what a fun trip! oak creek is so beautiful, i'm glad you guys had a good time! and.... i am so in love with hardy's curls.
I also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment last week. i appreciate all the love and concern. :)
xoxo

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

FUN! It's beautiful up there!

The Shobes said...

How fun! I also thought you were making an anouncement for yourself! That's great news though. And how fun to add a girl to those 3 little boys.

jessica said...

It was a blast can't wait till next year. Each year as our boys get older it makes for fun new adventures at the cabin!! Can't wait till next year.

Raysha said...

Looks like so much fun. And such a beautiful area. I'm jealous!

jon♥kara said...

You guys are always up to some fun trip. Looks beautiful. Have fun on your snowboarding trip this weekend Hyrum told us you were going on a girls trip. That sound so fun. Oh and thanks for letting us borrow your weed sprayer sorry jon used up the rest of your chemicals. Hopefully our weeds will be controlled soon. Have fun snowboarding!

jon♥kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Bosen said...

I love Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, Flagstaff...such beautiful places to visit. And you just can't beat the overcast days and crisp air. What an awesome cabin right by the creek!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

oh i bet the weather was just GoRgEoUs! i'll be visiting holbrook often for the next few weeks... secretly wishing i was in OAK CREEK ;)

glad you had fun!!