My sister in law Mindy who lives in HB, Cali came to visit with her 4 munchkins this last weekend. All of the cousins had a blast playing together... and the girls even got a girls movie night out. So fun!! (thanks to my amazing hubby for babysitting the kids :O)
Me & a few of my "decker" sister in laws. LOVE these girls... don't know what I'd do without em.
Hardy, Brayden, Ian, Finn, Jane & Owen. Cousins having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Your little guy is getting so big! Gotta love girl's night out. Can't wait till Leslie gets here and we can go on one of our own! :)
Okay I am so jealous of your girls night out with all those girls! And all those kids! How fun! Hardy is going to loe all of his cousins. We have been palying phone tag for too long. I needed your advice on baby names but we figured it out. Hopefully we can catch up soon!
Post a Comment