2.21.2009

bUBbles, sLiDEs & aiRpLAnes

our fAmiLy fUn sAturdAy....
{bUbble blAst}
hArdy loVEs blowing bubbles, blowing on hot food & blowing out candles.
a bajillion bubble wands & buckets of sudsy water was pUre bLiSs for hIm!
bubble wand sWord fiGhts :)brody bloWng some serious bUbblessuds, suds & more suds! hi-five's in the parking lot... another fAv of hArdy's

the stroller version of piggy back rides :) {Tumbleweed Recreation Center}
there was the funnest playground that the boys absolutely loved hardy & brody cruisin the double slide
cass & cade... check out that cute little belly... it makes you wanna blow zerberts on it!
brody, hyrum & hardy... these slides were pretty steep & the boys (big & little) lOved them.{hanger cafe}
we ate lunch on the patio at the hanger cafe at the chandler airport. the cafe sits right on the runway. it is such a fun place & the weather was perfect! we could see all of the planes taking off. a little bOYs dreAm come true.
future pilots
lOve fUn fAmily dAys.

the end.

7 comments:

lrbodine said...

We love Tumbleweed Park! I go there with Ellie at least once a month. And now I want to check out that little place to eat right on the runway. Sounds fun!

Raysha said...

Looks so fun! I love the stroller piggy back ride. Too cute.

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

gotta love the hi 5's! He is so stinkin cute!! looks like tons of fun!

jon♥kara said...

Looks like so much fun. Your little boy reminds me of all my nursery boys so cute. They love the bubbles too! You working on hardy becoming an older brother yet?

Alison said...

I am so going there next time I'm in town for longer than a few days. Hopefully we'll be moving back there someday. Hardy is so cute - I love his blond curls like Vance.

Little Beachs said...

your little boy is so so cute!!
I was excited when i saw your comment!!

Becky said...

Gosh, I haven't looked at your blog for a while. Cute photos. Chandler is where Toby flys out of. Hardy does look like a future pilot!