11.19.2008

The Park

Brody & Cade came over today to have some fun at the park with Hardy. The sand is the highlight of most of our park trips. I try to just turn my mind off (thinking of cats peeing in the sand) & let Hardy loose. He is always such a mess when we get home but its worth it when he has so much fun. Hardy decorating the slide with sand while Brody decorates Hardy with sand.Brody in time out for decorating Hardy with too much sand. :)
The boys were FULL of sand when we got home so we stuck them all in the tub together. It was a little crowded but that just added to the fun!

Our best attempt at a "buns" picture.

2 comments:

Koi said...

I love the "Black male" shots!

The Peterson Family said...

I love babies buns. Hardy is getting so big. We can't wait to see you guys next week.