I fought it as long as I could but we decided it was time for Hardy to lose some of the curls. It was turning into a mini curly mullet. We still want to grow it out but figured that it definately needed a little shaping.
This is the best BEfoRe picture I could get...Its pretty much impossible to get this child to hold still. Check out these adorable cUrLz!! I was so afraid they wouldn't come back if I cut some of them but luckily they are still there. We went to LoLliLoCkS & it is seriously such a fun place. They of course gave him a lollipop, took a little pic & gave us a cert & lock of hair for his 1st haircut. Too cute!















5 comments:
That salon looks like so much fun! I usually just cut Scotty's hair at home but that might be something to splurge on! Where is it?
Oh my handsomness! I kinda liked the curlett though :(
Aw, he is so perfect. I like the haircut. Someday I wanna see him with a buzz so he can be twins with daddy. Then a mohawk. :)
Can't wait to see DC pics. Hurry and post em!xw
aww so so so cute!
Oh my gosh, I love his face in the 1st pic with the cutting cape on. He looks so nervous. Those curls are adorable. My little Simon will rub ketchup in his hair just so he can get it washed in the shampoo bowl.
Post a Comment