For Family Home Evening Monday night we decided to take a trip down to Mother Natures Farm. Hardy & Brody had a total blast! It is so fun to see Hardy getting bigger & actually enjoying stuff like this. There were lots of fun things for the kiddies: Hay ride, pick & decorate your own pumpkin, animals (which we couldn't see very well cuz it was too dark!) & a bounce house.
Sweet little Cade up past his bed time but being a perfect angel as usual.
My dad has been in town helping my brother work on his new house. It's been so fun having him around so much! This was the tractor that pulled the hayride which by the way was slow & painfully boring but perfect for little ones :) Hardy & Brody weren't that impressed w/ the hayride due to their 2.5 second attention span but they LOVED the tractor.















3 comments:
Oh my gosh we almost went there too Monday and then we opted for Family night at the Movies. Oliver wanted to see HSM3 and at Mesa Riverview they do family night specials. Crazy, we could have ran into each other if we had chosen differently. I love Mother Natures Farm though. Cute pics.
So I made Broccoli Cheese Soup last night and thought of you. Strange, I know.
What a cute family! Hardy looks like such a happy boy, and what a cutie!
This looks like a perfect outing for the season. I wish we had a big pumpkin patch here! That's so nice that you were all together. Vance has that same shirt as Hardy. I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment