9.06.2008

Hardy's 1st Bubble Bath

Who says boys don't LOve BuBBle baths!?!









5 comments:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

He is getting so big!! And is so stinkin' cute!!!! I loved all the Birthday stuff....looks like you throw a pretty fun party for the little ones!! Hope you are doing well...lets get together soon?!*

Kristal said...

K, it's me piping in again. I just have to say how adorable Hyrum is, and don't cut his hair! I'm so mad I cut my oldests when he was a baby, he had the curly locks, and my baby boy now has straight hair, but I'm growing it out, baby hair is the best!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw, I love all of his curls! Sage will be bald for years...
My email is mcoverton@yahoo.com; I would LOVE your schedule!!! you're the best.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

hey kristal! so good to hear from you. i'm not very good at this blog thing... ican't figure out how to get to yours. am i doing something wrong?!? :)

Raysha said...

I LOVE the curls as well. He's definately adorable. And I know you didn't ask me, but there's a link to Kristal's blog on mine. She's definately hilarious and a great photographer. Check it out!