Friday night we went to the Diamondbacks/Dodgers game with my mom, Michael, Cass, Jess & the boys. It was Hardy's first time & he seriously loved it. I was SHOCKED that he was able to sit still for that long, but there was so much going on all around us that he was in heaven! All 3 of the boys had little Dbacks outfits on. It was so stinkin cute!
Hyrum & I
Omi & her two wiggly grandboys.
They kept her busy most of the game.
She loved every minute of it!















3 comments:
a family affair... awww! {i'm surprised cory didn't invite himself! ha ha}
looks like FUN :)
That's funny, Ali and I were talking about you this weekend about how great you look. Eddie and I took our first Road Trip with the kids down to Henderson to meet up with my parents and Ali's family. She still had your wedding picture on her fridge and that got us reminiscing about good times and about how beautiful you are!!!
Your blog is amazing. It's fun to see you and all of your family having so much fun together. I miss seeing your family...and to see Hardy grow up so fast, he is adorable. Your mom is as beautiful as ever and your dad looks great. Tell them I said hello. Oh and by-the-way Happy Belated Birthday to him and Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Hyrum. Ethan just turned 4 (I can't believe it in August, Brittany will be 11 (Aagh) on the 15th and Taylor will be 1 on October 4th...our last 1st birthday celebration :(
I meant to say Upcoming Anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment