One of the BEST things about being a mom is that you always get to have a little friend with you. Hardy loves "helping" me with things like grocery shopping & making dinner. I love it too! I seriously can't go anywhere without someone commenting on these big blue eyes or curly blonde hair. Its so fun!!
8.16.2008
My little helper
One of the BEST things about being a mom is that you always get to have a little friend with you. Hardy loves "helping" me with things like grocery shopping & making dinner. I love it too! I seriously can't go anywhere without someone commenting on these big blue eyes or curly blonde hair. Its so fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Hey guys!!! He looks like such a happy kid! In every picture he has a huge smile on his face! We will be out there next week and we cant wait to see you all!
Hardy is so sweet. It was fun to come visiting teaching and have him awake. Judy and I both wanted to snatch him up and take him home. Halle would be in heaven!!!
He does have the best blue eyes! Isn't have a little buddy around the best? I love it.
Post a Comment