8.15.2008

Grandpa's in Town




My dad flew in Wednesday afternoon so that he could be here for Hardy & Brody's (my nephew) birthday parties. Hardy will be turning 1 & Brody will be turning 2 next week. After Hardy & I picked him up at the airport we headed to one of grandpa's favorite places (Long John Silver's) for lunch & then over to Cass's (my brother) house for a visit. The boys hadn't seen grandpa for several months but after a short time he was one of the boys! Cade is only 6 months but as you can see he's just about the size of Hardy! Its always a fun crazy time w/ all 3 of the boys together.

1 comment:

Darin and Stephanie Forsgren said...

I am sooooo excited to see that you have started a blog!! I was looking through all the people that have an invitation to my blog and saw that you have one too!! YEAH!!! I love it!! It is such a good way to keep up on friends and family! We really need to get together sometime! I know we always say it....but lets make it happen! OKAY!
Love ya,
Steph