7.24.2008

Swimming at Grandpa Jesperson's





Every since my grandmother passed away in April we have made it a family tradition to go over to grandpa's house every Wednesday 'night. We have dinner & then take a little dip in the pool. Hardy has so much fun swimming with his cousins Brody & Cade & he can't get enough of the water! He is our little fishy.

He's already learning to get launched through the air by his Uncle Cass & Hyrum!!

11 comments:

Lizzy and Porter said...

You do have a very nice site. :) Woo Hoo! Glad you finally joined. Looks wonderful!!

Denyse said...

Well about time :) And your already making new friends, from Germany even! Can't wait to see ya Saturday!!

Shanell Farr said...

yay! i'm so excited you have a blog! now we can see what you guys are up to! i can't believe hardy is almost a year old! i think we'll be in town for his b-day!! :)

Jason and Kate said...

Finally! Can't wait to see you Saturday to hear about your friends in Germany.

Melissa said...

I love that tradition and I love that you have a blog!! I found you off of Denyse's. and little Hardy is to die for. He's too cute!

Erin said...

I'm so happy you started a blog. I love being able to keep up with everyone this way since we are so far away!

I will be coming for a visit in October and hope to get everyone together for lunch or something!

Nicole said...

YEA!!! i was so excited to see your name. i haven't seen you in forever! we will definitley need to get together for a play date one day. hardy is SO cute! blogs can be time consuming but it's an easy way to catch up with those you don't get to talk to very often!

jon♥kara said...

I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. Very cute. I can't believe Hardy is almost one that's insane. Looks like a fun tradition your family started. Hopefully we can get together soon!

The Shobes said...

Hey! I love this pick of you all swimming. I was trying to tell you I was pregie but your phone kept dying. I tried calling back after the last time but to no avail! So yeah, on to numero 2. I am so excited - and scared.

Arian said...

How fun to find you! I tried to find out from Leslie if you had a blog a while back but she didn't think so. Hardy is sooo adorable! I can't believe he is already so big. Hey, we might be moving back into Mesa in the next few months. We'll definitely have to get together!

Amber Larsen said...

How fun! Family parties are always great. Ya, lets plan a double date soon, that would be fun! Travis is the worst and getting together with friends, so we'll have to be in charge. : )